Your sewer line is one of the most important components of your plumbing system. Without it, your home would be completely flooded with sewage. That is why it is so important to have a sewer line that is in good condition and is regularly maintained and repaired when it is damaged or when it is starting to fail.
At J&E Plumbing, our licensed professionals provide top-quality sewer line services in Bethpage and the surrounding areas. We have more than 30 years of experience in handling all kinds of sewer line issues. We are a family-owned business that is dedicated to providing honest and reliable workmanship.
Call our team today at (516) 715-2424 to schedule your sewer service.
Because your sewer line is buried, it can be easy to take this system for granted—not paying attention to it until something major happens. Our team at J&E Plumbing wants to help homeowners be proactive about the health of their sewer lines, so if you notice any of the below issues, give our technicians a call:
- Unusual odors: If you notice a foul smell around your property, especially near drains or in the basement, it may be a sign that your sewer line is damaged.
- Slow drainage: If your sinks, showers, or tubs are draining slower than usual, this could indicate a blockage in your sewer line.
- Backup and overflow: Frequent backups in your toilets or overflow in sinks and tubs are clear signs of a sewer line issue.
- Lush green patches in your yard: If certain areas of your lawn are noticeably greener and more lush than others, it could mean there's a sewer line leak nourishing the grass.
- Foundation cracks: Sewer line problems can lead to moisture seepage, causing cracks in your property's foundation.
- Insect or rodent infestation: Pests are often attracted to broken sewer lines. If you notice a sudden increase in pests, your sewer line may need attention.
Our team continues to be trained in the latest industry advancements and we are equipped with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to repair residential sewer lines effectively. We begin with a diagnostic process that often includes using specialized cameras to inspect the sewer line and accurately identify the problem. Depending on the issue, we may use drain snaking or hydro jetting to clear blockages.
In more severe cases, such as leaks or breaks in the sewer line, our technicians might perform a traditional or trenchless sewer repair. Traditional repair involves digging up the area around the sewer line to replace or fix the damaged parts. In contrast, trenchless repair methods, like pipe lining or pipe bursting, are less invasive. These methods allow us to fix the sewer line without extensive digging, preserving your yard while ensuring the integrity and functionality of your sewer system.
Call our skilled technicians at (516) 715-2424 to schedule your Bethpage sewer line service today!