We want to set your new building up for success with a plumbing system that you can count on. At J&E Plumbing, there is no issue we can’t tackle, thanks to our extensive experience. We’ve offered plumbing in multiple types of residential and commercial spaces, including franchises, medical centers, and homes. Trust our professionals for expert new construction plumbing in Baldwin when you want your new area to start on the right foot.
“He was able to troubleshoot the leak in my basement immediately and explained the issue.”- Baseer S.
“The drain was not easily cleared but he was successful!”- Debora O.
“Miguel was very personable and obviously knowledgeable in his craft.”- Brian L.
From rough-in to walk-throughs, we work hard to be your one-stop shop for a brand-new plumbing system. We’ve been licensed and insured in over 40 different townships, so we can serve you no matter where you are in New York. During new construction, there are multiple moving parts, but plumbing is one of the essential utilities that keep your workspace clean, help prepare food, or serve customers.
Designing your plumbing system correctly is crucial to the functionality and reliability of your business. Without a strong design, you’ll face inefficiencies and increased costs that will hurt your commercial space in the future. Our 30 years of experience and thousands of happy customers prove that we have the expertise to lay out piping and septic systems that allow your employees to do their jobs easily.
We understand the importance of installing systems that are built to last. J&E Plumbing prides itself on old-school values with modern technology because we don’t cut corners. Let us help your company succeed with reliable new construction plumbing in Baldwin. We provide free estimates and payment plans that help your commercial space thrive.
Plumbing is one of the first systems installed into your new space, and though most of the installation happens at the beginning of the build, we’re here for you throughout the entire process.
Thinking about your new construction and the various teams it needs can be overwhelming, so our team has broken down the plumbing installation process, so you know what to expect from our professionals:
- Rough-in: This happens during the earliest stages of construction before the walls are closed in. We’ll work with your contractor to decide where the plumbing lines will go and how they connect to the main lines. This is the most vital step to ensure the functionality and efficiency of your system.
- Large fixtures: Before the doors are framed, we’ll install showers, tubs, and other fixtures that may not fit through a typical door. This allows rooms to be built around these fixtures so your new space isn’t damaged later.
- Main supply line: Deep underground is the line that connects your building to your municipal water supply. This main line connects to the smaller lines that run toward every plumbing fixture in your space.
- Drains: After you have a water source, you need somewhere for the wastewater to go. Though each separate appliance has its own drain, if your building has multiple floors, it will include a ‘vent-and-soil-stack’ that connects every floor to one main drain and then your primary sewer line.
- Small fixtures: Finally, the finishing touches are added to your space. This may include showerheads, faucets, or P-traps that make your new home or business complete.
For expert new construction plumbing in Baldwin, trust the professionals at J&E Plumbing. We have 30 years of experience helping our New York communities prosper.