Are your drains clogged? Is water draining much slower than expected lately? It may be time to call the plumbing professionals at J&E Plumbing. We've been unclogging drains in local homes and businesses since 2009, and we'd be happy to help. Our plumbers are courteous and knowledgeable and our prices are fair. Call today for a free estimate to unclog your drains.
Why Do Drains Clog?
There are several reasons why your drain may not be working optimally. First, there are many older homes and corporate buildings in the area, with older pipes that corrode over time. We'll inspect those pipes to ensure that they are not impeding your drainage. If there is not an issue with the pipe itself, then we've got to look at what's going down the pipe. Pipes are made to drain water. Anything other than liquids that are going down the pipes could potentially clog the drain. Kitchen sinks often endure a lot of abuse from things like cooking grease, paper products, and food remains. Over time, without maintenance, kitchen sinks can become clogged with these items. Bathroom drains are exposed to a variety of personal care products and human hair. The combination of soap and hair accumulation can be particularly effective in clogging your bathroom drains.
“Explained everything to me, fixed the problem, showed me everything he did & cleaned up completely.”- Kathi L.
“They came to fix it right away the next day and made sure it was done correctly.”- Keji O.
“The drain was not easily cleared but he was successful!”- Debora O.
- To avoid kitchen drain blockage, scrape food off plates before rinsing them in the sink
- Utilize a strainer in your sinks and tub basins to catch food products and hair
- Before turning on the garbage disposal, run cold water
- Before turning off the garbage disposal, run water through for several seconds
- Never put cooking grease down the sink; rather, let it harden at room temperature and throw in the trash
Why Call J&E Plumbing To Unclog Your Drain?
- Simple appointment scheduling: We'll arrive promptly to assess your drain problem
- Free, fair quotes: We'll provide a written, reasonable estimate
- Efficient service: In most cases, our techs will have the necessary parts and equipment to unclog your drain on the spot
- Trusted employees: All of our plumbers are properly vetted and thoroughly trained
Call J&E Plumbing at (516) 715-2424 today for a free drain cleaning quote and find out why we are the area's trusted plumbing contractor!
With 30+ Years of Experience, Our Team is Ready For Anything About Us